Over the past few months, you’ve helped members of the Idealist community take one more step forward on their idea. (Go ahead. High five yourself in the mirror for a moment.)
- Offered Lisa your expertise on how to best connect job seekers looking for a new career, and encouraged her to take advantage of what’s already out there.
- Helped Alex further refine his idea to institute a progressive income tax in Oregon.
- Reached out to Everita in support of artists and learned more about what’s going on in the post-Soviet region.
We know there are more world-changing ideas out there hiding in notebooks, scribbled on napkins, and retreating in heads.
No matter what stage you’re at in your process, we’d love to hear from you.
- Individuals: Whether you want to start something of your own, volunteer with an existing organization, or simply want to be a better neighbor, let us know what challenges you’re facing and advice you’d need.
- Organizations: Looking for knowledge on how to implement a new program, campaign, initiative, etc. or want to improve an existing one? Facing an institutional roadblock you’re sure another organization somewhere has experienced? Tell us about it.
Sometimes saying it aloud is all you need to do to get the momentum going. We promise we won’t bite.
Don’t waste another minute. Send your awesome ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.