It is so very hot outside.
Dear reader-friends, as much as I would like to “Christmas-in-July” you with a witty article, a link to a fabulous contest you should enter, or THE gem of advice that could transform your organization or career for the better…
It’s just so very hot.
The best I can muster for you today is a re-gift. Grab an iced tea (or, if your air conditioner is like ours, a hot cocoa and a Snuggie) and chill your brain with a dozen of the most popular posts we’ve published in 2011. Here they are, loosely organized by category:
- Five New Year’s resolutions for job seekers
- Go-to resources for meaningful careers in each sector
- Three financial aid resources for people in public service
- Three reasons not to post your resume online
- Recruiting right now: Three newish service programs
Nonprofit sector news
- Worse than we thought! 275k nonprofits just lost their status
- OnlyUp: New space for younger nonprofit professionals
- Headlines: Greg Mortenson, storytelling, and Pakistan’s schools
- Find the love of your life on Idealist! (April Fool’s!)
- [Idea File] Traveling? Add purposeful pounds to your backpack
- Time management tools for Idealists
Now, tell us…what can we give you during the second half of the year?
Are there additional topics you’d like us to cover? Other voices you’d like to hear from? Please don’t hesitate to leave a comment and say so. Or email me anytime: email@example.com.