You have an idea for how to make the world a better place, but you aren’t sure where to start, or who can help.
- Stories of how people have made their ideas a reality, and tips if you might want to take up someone else’s good idea and make it happen in your community.
- Strategies from the business, science, arts, and technology spheres that will help you take a step forward on your good intentions.
- Explorations of what it means to have a good intention, and the unexpected challenges and failures you can be prepared for.
- Resources that directly address the obstacles of fear, funding, people, time, and more.
- Knowledge sharing among the awesome Idealist community that has done a lot, seen a lot, and knows a lot about making change happen.
We’d love to hear your input! Let us know if you have an idea for a story or want to contribute some writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.