You want to change the world. But you don’t know where to start. Or how to keep going.
- Stories of how people have made their ideas a reality, and tips if you might want to copy an idea yourself.
- Strategies from the business, science, arts, and technology spheres that will help you take a step forward on your good intentions.
- Explorations of what it means to have a good intention, and the unexpected challenges and failures that can result.
- Resources that directly address the obstacles of fear, funding, people, time, and more.
- Knowledge sharing among the awesome Idealist community that has done a lot, seen a lot, and knows a lot about making change happen.
We’d love it if you helped build this with us. Let us know if you have an idea for a story or want to contribute some writing by emailing april [at] idealist.org. We’ll do our best to get back to you in a timely fashion if we think your idea is a good fit.